This warranty applies to original production rifles produced by Munitionworks™.
FYS LIMITED LIFETIME GUARANTEE: This firearm is warranted to the current owner of the firearm so long as the original purchase was made in the United States and that they reside in the United States. Munitionworks™ stands behind our products. Every firearm that leaves our shop has been inspected in its entirety for quality assurance purposes and function checked with live ammunition. If you experience the failure of a part due to quality or workmanship, contact us and we will repair or replace it, at our option, free of charge. Should a product be assessed as defective and a new one issued, we will keep the defective one. Any repairs, replacements, or other remedial actions will be done by Munitionworks™ or an authorized representative. Any such actions taken by an unauthorized representative are not covered under this warranty. Munitionworks™ will not be responsible for defects, malfunctions or required repairs resulting from:
1. Improper assembly of the firearm using parts provided by or purchased from Munitionworks™, use of parts not provided by or purchased from Munitionworks™, or incorrect components.
2. Damage or breakage to Munitionworks parts during assembly by the purchaser, such as stripped threads, cracking or damaging of parts due to overtightening, or any such damage to the firearm, its receiver, or other components.
3. Unauthorized or improper modification or alteration.
4. Improper repair or disassembly.
5. Careless handling, abuse, neglect, criminal misuse, negligence or use under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
6. Unreasonable use (i.e. use of products under conditions different than those for which they were designed or intended).
7. Normal wear and tear and/or corrosion.
8. Use of defective or improper ammunition including reloaded or otherwise remanufactured ammunition or ammunition of an improper specification.
9. Intentional damage or destruction of the firearm or its components.
All liability is voided if any instructions in the Munitionworks™ Operation and Safety Manual are not observed.
Some specific wear items are eligible for a one-time replacement should they become worn beyond acceptable tolerances through normal use. All other terms of the FYS policy must be observed. These items are:
- Select Barrels*
- Bolt heads
- Extractor springs
- Ejector springs
- Buffer springs
Limitation of Liability
THIS WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO REPAIR/REPLACEMENT OF THIS FIREARM IN THE CASE OF MANUFACTURING DEFECTS. IN NO EVENT WILL MUNITIONWORKS™ OR ANY OF ITS REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, LOST PROFITS, INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE. EXCEPT AS SET FORTH HEREIN, THERE IS NO FURTHER WARRANTY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
* The following barrels are eligible for replacement under these terms:
- All Ballistic Advantage® Modern Series barrels
- All Ballistic Advantage® Hanson barrels
Other barrels may be replaced on account of wear, at our option, for a reduced rate.